We are developing software development business such as telecommunications business, mobile network monitoring tool and performance optimization solution tool etc. We will assist you in expressing your personality by services that provide reliable performance in evolving ITC society. Under such circumstances, we believe that it is our social responsibility to properly protect personal information kept from customers as well as from customers, and we have established the following personal information protection policy, implemented and maintained.
1. In consideration of our company's business structure, we have a person in charge of management for each department who handles personal information and we would also acquire, use and provide personal information in a lawful and appropriate manner in compliance with laws and regulations. When using personal information, we will use it only when it is necessary.
2. In business handling personal information, we will comply with laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information and guidelines and other norms prescribed by the country and act in accordance with internal regulations.
3. In order to handle personal information properly, in addition to implementing education and awareness activities for employees, we strive to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information handled by us by taking necessary and appropriate security measures.
4. With respect to the handling of personal information and our personal information protection management system, we set up a window to receive complaints and consultations from people and respond appropriately.
5. We will revise the contents of the personal information protection management system and continuously make improvements so that personal information protection measures can always be properly taken.
Enacted on May 1, 2017
Representative Director: Harish Sachdeva
Inquiries to personal information protection policy
Meritech Co., Ltd.
Personal information consultation window General office person in charge
Customer's personal information and personal information to be disclosed (hereinafter referred to as personal information) shall be used for attaining the following objectives and it will not be used for any other purpose.
We will not provide any personal information to third parties unless we have you have legal regulations and agreement with customers.
The personal information that you provide are entrusted. we may require your personal information to some extent for the above case 1. In that case we will take appropriate safety measeures and strive for safety management.
Provision of personal information is voluntary, but there are some mandatory fields to fill your personal information. These will help us to provide you service.
We do not acquire personal information by using cookies.
In requesting disclosure of your personal information (Notification, Disclosure, Correction, Addition or Deletion of Usage, Stop Usage, Cancellation and Delivery to a Third Party) of your personal information, please contact the following personal information consultation window. We will send you a "Request for Disclosure of Personal Information" (hereinafter referred to as the Disclosure Request). Please fill in the details of the disclosure request according to the items you entered and attach it to the personal identification document (* 1) specified by us and send it by mail to the following "personal information consultation window". (Applicants can also download from the website.) (* 1) When asking for "Notification of purpose of use" or "Disclosure", confirmation documents of the applicants and a postage stamp of 600 yen. Please enclose it in the disclosure request document. (It will be used as a registered postal fee to send a reply.) If the return stamp is missing, and if the return stamp is not enclosed, we will contact you, but within the prescribed period If you can not pay, we will return the documents and it will not be valid.
We will notify you with a reason when we decide not to disclose your personal information and please note we will charge a prescribed fee in the below case.
Meritec Corporation Manager Planning Department manager
Contact information It will be the personal information consultation window below.
For opinions or complaints concerning the handling of personal information, please contact the following personal information consultation window.
Personal information consultation window
Meritech Co., Ltd. General Affairs Department Person in charge
2-28-1 Shinkawa, Chuo-ku, Tokyo